OSB’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two-year, full-time AICTE Approved program deemed to be equivalent to an MBA. With the help of our Knowledge Partner IEIBS Akademia we are known for our excellence in the Management Education. We ranked among the top two-year programs in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai.
Fill Online Application Form:
Applicant must possess a strong and consistent academic background. Performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation are considered in the selection process. Also he/she should have given any National Level Entrance Test like CAT, CET, CMAT, ATMA etc.
10th Grade & 12th Grade
- An aggregate of all subjects mentioned on the mark sheet will be considered
- This is irrespective of whether the Institute/ Board takes it into consideration or not while calculating the final percentage.
- If a Board awards grades/grade points, a conversion factor for the same needs to be furnished.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. The percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based on the practice followed by the institution/university from where the candidate has obtained the degree. The degree should be awarded by a college/ institute/ university which is been recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Applicants in the last year of degree and those who have completed the degree but are awaiting results can also apply. The applicant should have obtained 50% marks or equivalent in the latest exam that has been completed. In such a case, applicants must provide a provisional certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of his/ her institute/ college stating that he/ she has appeared for all the exams and has completed all the obligations required to obtain the degree.
- Such applicants, if selected, have to provide the degree awarded by the University (as per the management deadline) until which the registration will be considered as provisional. The registration to the program will stand cancelled if the applicant fails to submit the degree by given deadline.
- If the institute provides grades/CGPA instead of marks, a conversion of the same is mandatory. If no conversion is available/ provided, then a percentage would be calculated by dividing the CGPA obtained to the total CGPA and multiplying the result by 100.
- For the applicants who are awaiting their final results of the bachelor’s degree, available marks of the previous semesters/ years would be considered for calculating graduation percentage.
The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. If needs then He/ She should give Institute Level Entrance Exam.
Shortlisting Level 1 – Group Discussion
Applicants shortlisted in the first list are called for a Group Discussion Round.
Shortlisting Level 2 – Personal Interview
Applicants shortlisted in the first list are called for an early interview. The shortlist is based on their profile considering the following factors:
- Consistency of academic record
- Relevance of work experience for the specialization
- Versatility & achievements
Early interviews are convenient for students because it avoids overlapping with other interview calls during the admissions season.
Selection List / Letter
The selection list is based on a composite score, which takes into account the applicant’s profile, academic record, entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT), relevance of work experience (if any) and performance in the two rounds (Group Discussion & Personal Interview).
The short listed students will be given Offer Letter for Admission at OES MBA within 3 days after the interview. Admission shall be confirmed once the token amount is paid at office.
Note: OES MBA has the right to modify the selection criteria at any point of time, if required